We will be providing recipes for you with season and produce availability in mind. And they will be good ones too! Some difficult, some easy-peasy.
Tested personally at Farm Where Life is Good.
Please add your favorites here too and comment on those you’ve tested yourself!
(Choose the “All Recipes” and scan alphabetically. Sorry, the search feature and categories feature do not appear to work for the recipe section.)
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Asian noodles with Napa cabbage
Source: Adapted from: Wild About Greens by Nava Atlas (Entered by Lara Rasmussen Anderson)
Light and flavorful, packed with good stuff. Kids might find the creative noodle type either fascinating and fun or ew! and gross!
Step by Step Instructions
- Prepare noodles according to package directions (they aren't cooked like regular pasta noodles, beware.) Set aside.
- Fry tofu in 2 Tbsp sesame oil until just turning brown; use spatula to turn frequently.
- Add onion and stir-fry until translucent; add cabbage and stir-fry until cabbage is tender-crisp and lightly browned.
- Add sprouts and peppers; continue stir-fry until sprouts are tender-crisp.
- Add spinach and herbs and cook until just wilts.
- Whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, 1 Tbsp sesame oil and pour over vegetables; heating thru.
- Toss with noodles and chopped peanuts. Serve hot.
Comments added by fellow market members.